Sunday, May 10, 2009

You have NOT received a YouTube video!



You have received a YouTube video!
ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET VIDEO ONTO MY BLOG.
I tried the "add video" icon. Filled in the info. It didn't work. Downloaded "YouTube Download". It didn't download. Apparently you can send YouTube videos to everyplace in the world (I clicked on "Share") except a blog. Finally emailed video to myself, right-clicked on it and sent it to my blog. Now my blog post says "You have received a YouTube video". AARGH.

Well, anyway, I guess if you click on the link, you will see the coolest video ever. Interesting comments on the website, too. "All pale white women with straight noses" and "Rich people were white people and they had the money to have their portraits painted". True up to a point, but the modern portraits were paintings of artist's models, and they didn't have any money!

I first found out about YouTube when people starting emailing them to me. I've seen some very very touching and very amazing videos (although I only recently found out that the one of the elephant painting an elephant is FAKED). The guy who did this morphing also has one on film stars, but morphing photos just isn't the same as morphing artwork. There's also "Dogs in Art", but I haven't found "Cats in Art". I'll have to do that one myself. Uh, yeah, next lifetime.

PS Just realized that the link goes to my email page. Nice. Oh, well. Time to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment